The spring 2020 seminar on applied category theory at U.C. Riverside is done! Here you can see videos of all the talks, along with talk slides, discussions and more:
• John Baez: Structured cospans and double categories.
• Prakash Panangaden: A categorical view of conditional expectation.
• Jules Hedges: Open games: the long road to practical applications.
• Michael Shulman: Star-autonomous envelopes.
• Gershom Bazerman: A localic approach to the semantics of dependency, conflict, and concurrency.
• Sarah Rovner-Frydman: Separation logic through a new lens.
• Tai-Danae Bradley: Formal concepts vs. eigenvectors of density operators.
• Gordon Plotkin: A complete axiomatisation of partial differentiation.
• Simon Willerton: The Legendre–Fenchel transform from a category theoretic perspective.
Thanks to everyone for participating in this!